Monday, September 14, 2009

Twitterpated Cards

I am so excited to create with this Twitterpated paper. I just love the warmth it radiates!

This card is one of the additional projects offered in the Workshop guide that comes with the kit. It uses the exclusive stamp set Hello There that also comes in the kit. I put a small drop of Liquid Glass on each brown dot on the Sorbet background paper. The instructions and the finishing touches are all included in the kit.














This card is a different take on the card I'm demonstrating for my club party on Tuesday the 15th of September at my house from 7-9 pm (I will try to post that card soon). I also love this stamp set. It's called Many Thanks on page 23 of the Autumn/Winter Idea Book. I stamped the leaf in Sweet Leaf ink and sponged the edges with Sorbet and Chocolate inks to give it that fall look!

No comments:

Post a Comment