Friday, September 11, 2009

Christmas Post Card


I'll give you a little break from the Twitterpated projects and show you this super cute Christmas card that I'm really proud of! Sorry about the fuzzy picture, I'm not very good at photography and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get a clear picture. I used the Perfect Day (X7100B) paper on Colonial White CS. I rounded the corners on the patterned paper. I sponged the edges with Desert Sand ink. The Juniper CS is textured ( I ran it through my Cuttlebug). The tag is the Sizzix Sizzlits lots of Tags Label 2, also sponged with Desert Sand ink. The snowflake is from the Flurries set (B1106). I added extra small Sparkles (Z1104) to the center dots on the snowflake and inked the edges again with the Desert Sand ink. I tied it up with Natural Hemp (Z280). The Merry Christmas is from an older set called Seasonal Celebration, which I'm not sure is available anymore (D1112). All in all I think it turned out very nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment