Thursday, September 3, 2009

3x3 Christmas Cards



Here are some super cute 3x3 cards that I made. I made them last year but sometimes old projects can get the mind rolling for the up coming holiday season! They are so simple and can be made with scraps, which I'm sure we all have a lot of!
























This one uses the Aspen paper packet, Clear Sparkles, and Snowflake Kisses stamp set. I sanded the Outdoor Denim CS. I put Liquid Glass on the snowflake. I used Twilight and Bamboo CS and the striped patterned as mattes.
















This cute little card uses Chocolate Texture paper, Honey and White Daisy CS and All Decked Out stamp set. I spnoged the tops of the torn White Daisy CS with Dutch Blue ink. The nose uses Orange ink. I don't think you can tell from this picture but I background stamped on the Chocolate CS.

No comments:

Post a Comment