Friday, September 25, 2009

CTMH's Make it from your Heart Entry


Here is my entry for the Make It From Your Heart contest the Close To My Heart sponsors every month. I got the layout and background paper idea from my up line Mindy Stilson. You can check out her blog here. The color scheme is: Gold Rush, Autumn Terracotta, Outdoor Denim, Olive, Colonial White and Barn Red. I created my own striped background paper by taking small ( 1/8", 1/4", 1/2" and 5/8") strips of the Olive, Outdoor Denim, Barn Red, Autumn Terracotta and Colonial White CS and gluing them randomly on a 12x12 Gold Rush CS. I used the Many Thanks stamp set , Outdoor Denim Twill ribbon and Natural hemp. The title uses the Friendship alphabet set. There is also one Olive button. If you have any questions or want instructions for the background paper or layout please leave a comment with your email and I'll get them to you! Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment