Monday, September 28, 2009

Baby Cards for my Cousins


Here are 2 cards that I made for my cousins. One just had a baby boy last week and the other is due this month, and she is having a girl. I made these cards using the same template from the Wishes book. It's called "Three in a Row" on pg 41.
For the boyish card I used the Good Times paper set and the Connections and Sweet Baby stamp sets.I also used Chocolate ribbon and brad and Buttercup felt. I cut the "b" out using my Cricut.
On the girly Card I used the Key To My Heart paper set and the Sweet Baby stamp set. I also used ribbon from the older Hollyhock ribbon rounds collections, Clear Sparkles, Tulip and Buttercup felt. I also used the Cricut to cut out the letter "b".
It's fun to see the different creations you can make using the same idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment