Monday, October 5, 2009

School Pictures


Well there is a funny story about this...I got these pictures home from school about a week ago and I kept waiting for my older 2 kids to bring theirs home as well. Today I finally got the real story out of my oldest son. He said when it came time to take the pictures he couldn't find the envelope with the money in it. Well that envelope had the money in it for both him and my oldest daughter. So I only have Bill's school pictures... Actually it's kind of a sad thing, maybe I'll try re-takes.
So I used the Main Frame-Backdrop layout template from the Imagine book on page 58. The letters are in the stickease assortment. I did some stitching around the outside of the background paper and then kind of roughed up the edges.
All supplies CTMH: Free Spirit stickease and level 2 paper-Autumn Terracotta, Indian Corn Blue and Honey CS .
other supplies: scallop edge punch

No comments:

Post a Comment