Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jeanette's Color Challenge



Here is my Card for Jeanettes Color Challenge. I was a little hesitant to start the color challenges because I'm just your average scrapbooker...I DON'T have "one" of everything. So I don't always have the exact colors. But I thought I would do them anyhow and just tell you my variations. The colors I used for this card are: Black, Autumn Terracotta, Creme Brulee and Olive. I think they go well together. I also used the Beware, October Word Puzzle and Gear Up stamp sets. I dry embossed the Olive paper and sanded it. I embossed the Black stamped image on the Creme Brulee and used Black brads, I also tied a knot with Chocolate ribbon for the pumpkin stem. I am also working on the blurriness issue, so sorry and thanks for your patience! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment