Friday, October 23, 2009

Jeanette Lyntons Color Challenge Pumpkin


Over at Jeanette's Blog she presented a gorgeous fall color challenge and created beautiful projects! I loved these darling little pumpkins and since she also posted the instructions I just had to make a few. This one I kept and took to my club party last night. the other one (which I failed to take a picture of) I gave to my mother-in-law. She was having an organizing party last night as well and I gave it to her filled with candy to share with her guests! They are so simple but very cute. Click on Jeanette's link above to view her projects!
CTMH products: Many Thanks stamp set, Olive CS and ink, Barn Red ink, Natural Hemp, Colonial White CS, Chocolate ink, Harvest paper pack (a few years old)
Non CTMH: clay pot

1 comment: