Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Glitter Disaster!!




I'm posting this pic because I thought some of you might be able to relate. This morining I walked into my scrap room to be totally saddened by this glitter disaster!! My beautiful 2 yr old is the "natural" cause... She dumped out 4 bottles of chunky glitter, 1 bottle of prisma glitter, 1 tube of black glitter, a bottle of black embossing powder, 2 things of brads and I think that's it. The other sad thing is I'm a messy scrapbooker and I've really been working on things so the glitter was everywhereand all over everything. I had cleaned up a little when I thought I should take a picture to share with you... Anyhow, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend, and if you are thinking about braving Black Friday.... Good Luck and have fun!! This other picture is of TessaLee, the darling 2 yr old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment