Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August Projects

These are the projects for the month of August. We will make the cards at our club party. Something new that i am going to introduce is a Take Home Workshop. I will have a layout available to purchase every month. You will only pay for the supplies, not my services. It will include all that you nedd to put the layout together excluding the glue. This is the layout for this month! It is super cute even though my photography abilities are less than desireable! :) The cost is very affordable, so please contact me for more info. You can either leave me a comment or visit scrappinthisandthat.myctmh.com
I'd love to share with you all the innovative products that Close To My Heart has to offer! Please feel free to email or call with any qusetions! Thanks!








No comments:

Post a Comment