Thursday, April 16, 2009

National Scrapbooking Month!


Just a quick note... Close to my Heart is hosting National Scrapboopking month in May! To add to the celebration Close to my Heart has come out with a beautiful glitter paper/stamp set package. It's called Tickled Pink! I am soo excited about this set! I love everything about it! They have made it easy for customers to purchase it out right or earn it for free! Also, I have uploaded an icon to the right that you can click on and it will take you to Close to my Heart's website all about National Scrapbooking Month. They are hosting contests in several different categories complete with prizes! I cannot wait to create something for this occasion! What an awseome celebration! I'll be sure to post my layout for National Scrapbooking month!

No comments:

Post a Comment