Tuesday, March 31, 2009

April 12x12 Swap

Here is my layout for the swap that I do. It turned out cute! I'm so glad that I'm doing this swap, it gives me an opportunity to try out layouts from one of my favorite books...CTMH's Reflections Scrapbook Program. There isn't a book on the market that makes scrapbooking easier! This book has everything you need to create beautiful layouts! For this layout I used #3e, Sidebar Quartet and #3f, Sidebar Journaling on pages 44&45 from Reflections.

CTMH products: Buttercup CS and ink; Hollyhock CS, ink, brads and rickrack ribbon; Garden Green grosgrain ribbon and ink; White Daisy CS and grosgrain ribbon; Creative basics Boom-di-ada B&T duos paper; Dimensional Elements Bookplates; Blush sheer ribbon; Cottage Floral stamp set. Other supplies: scallop punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment